Breaking any of these rules could result in your account being banned.
Using bots to play the game for you is not allowed. This gives an unfair advantage to those who spend
the time to play. Note that scripts which introduce QoL features are allowed.
Example of features from scripts that are OK to use:
Example of features from scripts that are NOT OK to use:
- Fight combat shortcut buttons.
- Other various shortcuts.
- Harvest / Chop all buttons for farming/woodcutting.
- Interface changes, such as color font etc.
- Tools to lookup or calculate items.
- All scripts that perform actions triggered by a button are probably OK.
- Performing actions automatically while being away from the PC.
- Auto fighting, auto crop, auto plant etc.
- Market scanners to then auto buy items.
- All scripts that perform actions which don't require an actually human input is not OK.
Just don't risk it, it removes the accomplishement of progressing your account anyways, and even if
you run scripts on different / random intervals, it's trivial to detect it. Also bans are in waves, so if
you script for a week and stop, you might still get banned the next week/month.
MARKET - ALT TRADING
When using the player market to sell or buy items, you are not allowed to trade items between your own accounts. This gives
an unfair advantage to those who only play one account, for which the game was designed to do.
Note that you can own and play as many accounts as you wish, but not trade between them.
The chat is an awesome feature which is open to all accounts. You can ask for game advice, talk about how bad your luck is, or just have fun and converse with the community.
However there are easy to follow rules to avoid being muted.
- No swearing at players. Occasional swearing in general is tolerated, but don't over do it and don't swear at anyone.
- No inappropriate links.
- No rascim or adult content. Instant permanent mute should you break this rule.
- No spamming the chat unless the update timer countdown is below 10 seconds.